Monday, March 10, 2008

Surprise Shower!






I went to lunch today, just expecting the same old thing, but got quite a surprise! My co-workers had a baby shower for me! I was totally shocked! It was so much fun and everyone was overly generous and gave us the most wonderful gifts! Everything is SO cute - even the wrapping paper!


Chloe had to inspect all the gifts. (What a lot of baby loot!)




At 32 weeks, Baby and I are doing well. Jerret and I's new passtime is watching my abdomen roll, move, and jump. We can watch (and feel) when he has the hiccups and when he moves his limbs around. My co-workers have also been entertained (as well as a bit freaked out) by his antics.


Although the contractions are still there, the midwife saw no sign of actual labor at our last appointment. It looks like he's staying where he is for now - and hopefully for at least 5 more weeks until he's full term. I have been slowed down by recent stiff joints (which is normal) and am still huffing and puffing due to the fact that I am carrying him so high. I have only a few more weeks of work, which brings mixed feelings of excitement, relief, sadness, and apprehension. Having been in the veterinary field for almost 10 years now, it seems weird to just leave. Pretty soon I will be too busy to think about it, though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute pregnant Holly. We are so proud of you and Jerret. You just wait- that little guy will mean the world to you. God bless you all and may you have a smooth sailing delivery.