Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Haircut and Birthdays


When I was cutting Jerret's hair, I decided to trim a few out of control places on Bruce's as well. This qualifies as his first haircut since he's never had it done before. It was a bit intimidating on a young child that moves so unpredictably. It's not very straight and I missed a few pieces, but I will go back and clean it up when I get my guts back. Yes, that's his toothbrush that he's holding. He loves it and we sometimes use it as a distraction.




Bruce's cousin, John just turned 1! Here are some pictures from his party.

Fishing through the toy basket



Sharing. Yay!



Happy!



Opening presents


Trying out John's new toys



Grandma trying out John's new toys!



Jerret fishing in Sara and Nathan's pond



Looking for rocks and sticks and other tasty things



Caught one! (actually caught 3 by the end of the day)



Another one




We had a small party for Jerret's birthday at our house on Sunday.

Jerret cake


Grandma and the tired boys





No comments: