Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Release


We took our possum friend to the lake and released him in a great picnic spot. I don't think campers will appreciate our generosity, but we know that the possum will be well fed since they are scavengers. He didn't want to leave the safety of the kennel at first, but Jerret prodded him a bit and he was happily and curiously exploring the area in no time.


"It's scary out there!"


Looking around


He blends right in! (He's the fuzzy gray blob in the middle)






Spectator turnout was amazing!





Bruce hitching a ride


Laughing boys






1 comment:

The Masons said...

Oh my! I would freak out!! Mice are bad enough... Totally off the topic, but what brand of umbrella stroller do you have? Do you like it? Are the handles long enough? Do you hit your feet on the wheels? Obviously, we are looking for one. I do know one I want, but is the Cadillac of umbrella strollers and is $275 ish.