Saturday, September 5, 2009


Here are just a couple recent pictures. We are really excited about the cooler weather we've had lately (especially the cooler nights). Our Colorado bones aren't yet accustomed to the Texas heat! It was a long summer! Jerret got back from a short business trip just in time for Labor Day weekend, so we are hoping to be able to at least spend a bit of time with him before the workweek starts again. The pictures below were taken just before we left for Bruce's first day at "preschool" (Mom's Day Out for his age). I tried to take one with him wearing his backpack (he loves it and wears it around proudly), but with his lunch, napmat, diapers, etc. in it, it was too heavy for him! Since he kept tumbling backward with it on, I decided to let it go. I guess we'll either have to wait until he grows or get a smaller version. It can just ride on the stroller on the way there for now.


Ready to go



Collecting a few rocks so we don't show up empty-handed



"Okay, I got some! Let's go!"



And just for fun... (I know, I know - I have more productive stuff to do as well)

To use the Force, I can teach you!  Grammar, I can not teach you...


funny pictures of cats with captions



This guy's blog is a riot.






Warning - contains inappropriate language and humor may be lost on non-WOW players.

No comments: